To gain more experience in the freelance area of front end web development.
- Front-end Developer - Stonebridge Systems - Melbourne
November 2011 – Present
UI Development on large corporate and government projects. Liasing with stakeholders both internal and external. Web app development. Working with backend developers to implement projects in OpenText WEM/WCMS, Baynote, and RedDot. Providing internal HTML/CSS/JS support to developers.
- Implementation Specialist – Squiz – Collingwood – Victoria
March 2010 – November 2011
Advanced MySource Matrix implementation skills.
Working on large government, education and corporate websites. Managing support tickets including client contact and distribution of work to colleagues.
- Web Designer/Developer - Mooball IT - Coorparoo - QLD
March 2008 – March 2010
Plone CMS front end development.
Design and creation of email marketing newsletters, both html and pdf based on a regular basis, including dealing with clients in regards to drafts and updating databases. Front end development for static sites, smaller CMS sites and an e-commerce implementation.
- Web Designer - Express Sites/Managed Solutions - Bowen Hills - QLD
September 2007 - March 2008
Website and print design
Joomla and CMS Made Simple template design/development
Template design and front end development for custom coded web based software
- Web Designer - Diggy Internet Services - Acacia Ridge - QLD
February 2007 - August 2007
Logo and company image consultation and design
SEO and organic web marketing
Working with clients from first contact to site support
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Majoring in Interactive Media
2003 - 2007
QUT, Brisbane, QLD